According to the recent reports, Motorola will be launching a premium device on June 20th. The brand has also sent out invitations for the same without actually giving a hint on what the premium device would be. Considering all the speculations, the brand is likely to launch the Motorola One Vision smartphone that was initially introduced at an event in Brazil last month. The smartphone was launched at a price tag of €299 (INR 23,520 approx.) and is expected to get more or less similar pricing in the Indian market. The smartphone gets Sapphire Blue and Brown colour options in the International market.
Coming to the feature specifications, the Motorola One Vision is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie). It gets a 4GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB. The smartphone features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ CinemaVision LCD screen and gets a 4D Corning Gorilla Glass at the rear with gradient finish.
It packs a 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging and gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Motorola One Vision gets a dual rear camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with Dual LED flash and a secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also features a punch hole type 25MP selfie camera at the front.
Motorola One Vision Specs
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+
- LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging