Motorola has teased its upcoming new smartphone ‘One Vision’ with a punch-hole display front camera and the brand has officially confirmed its launch on 20th June in India. Though the company hasn’t revealed many details, it is likely to be the same ‘One Vision’ Android one smartphone that was introduced at an event in Brazil earlier this year.
Motorola One Vision comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ LCD display with 21:9 aspect ratio. It comes powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-core Exynos 9609 processor. It has got Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone comes with 4GB of RAM with 128GB of storage, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card. The phone has got a Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano / microSD).
For optics, the phone has got a 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, and a 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture. At the front, the smartphone has 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has got a fingerprint scanner, a 3.5mm audio jack, bottom-ported speaker, and dual microphones.
The phone weighs 181g and supports dual 4G VOLTE. Motorola One Vision has got a 3500mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging. The smartphone comes in 2 colour variants: Sapphire Blue and Brown colour. The smartphone is expected to be priced around INR 25,000 in India.
Motorola One Vision Specs
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+
- LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging