After several speculations surfacing online, Motorola has finally announced their new Android One smartphone by the name Motorola One Vision. The smartphone features a punch hole camera at the front and gets a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels. It will be available in Sapphire Blue and Brown colours while gets a price tag of €299 (INR 23,520 approx.) The smartphone will also be available in India in the coming months.
Powering the Motorola One Vision is a Samsung’s Octa-Core 2.2GHz Exynos 9609 SoC processor as seen on several Galaxy A-series models though, the latter has a slightly higher clock speed at 2.3GHz. The smartphone features 4GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB.
At the rear, the Motorola One Vision has been equipped with a dual camera architecture with a 48MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture and a secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also features a 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone features image stabilization properties as well as night vision mode for images and videos.
The Motorola One Vision also gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor with a Motorola logo at the centre. It packs a 3500 mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging and features a 3.5mm headphone jack. In addition to these, the smartphone also features certain pre-installed applications like Dolby Atmos and Moto Camera.
Motorola One Vision Specs
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+
- LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging