LG G7+ ThinQ Officially Launched in India @ INR 39,990
LG has updated their lineup of smartphones with a new flagship phone. This is the G7+ ThinQ that was introduced way back in May this year. The phone is available only in one configuration, with a 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The price of the phone has been set at INR 39,990 for the Indian market.
The G7+ ThinQ has a 6.1-inch QHD+ FullVision LCD Super Bright display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a resolution of 3120×1440 pixels. The phone draws its power from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU. The storage space on the G7+ ThinQ is expandable up to 2TB with the help of a microSD card. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX skin on top.
There is a dual camera setup at the rear. The primary rear camera has a 16-megapixel lens with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens which is supported by a 16-megapixel camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture. Up front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens and f/1.9 aperture. The phone is water and dust resistant and has an IP68 rating. There is a 3.5mm audio jack and a 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker. The phone packs a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and support for wireless charging.
The phone will be available exclusively on Flipkart, with sales starting from August 10. It will go up against the OnePlus 6, ASUS Zenfone 5Z, Oppo Find X, Vivo NEX, and flagships from other manufacturers.
LG G7+ ThinQ Specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 630 GPU, Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens
- Secondary 16MP rear camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated Google Assistant button
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 162 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Boombox Speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging