Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Launched @ INR 13,999
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro was recently launched in India for INR 13,999. The successor to recently launched Canvas Infinity, Pro variant comes with 5.7 inch, HD Plus curved display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
The phone is more of a Pro in camera department as front shooter used here is 20 MP with an additional 8 MP sensor for background blurs and better selfies. The phone runs on Android Nougat and uses a better version of Snapdragon (430, to be exact) on the Infinity Pro.
The rear camera on the phone is 16 MP and comes with LED flash for better low light images. The fingerprint sensor is situated at the back side of Infinity Pro, leaving a lot of space for the screen on the front end.
Micromax offers 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage on the new phone. It comes with 128GB of expandable storage capacity. The battery on offer here is 3000mAh and that comes without fast charging.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ Display
- 2.5D curved glass display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 85% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness
- 8-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 4×1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4×1.5 GHz Cortex A53
- 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) | Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video
- 20MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor | 3000 mAh battery
- 20 hours of talk time
- 420 hours of standby time
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Price
Micromax has launched the Canvas Infinity Pro in India for INR 13,999. The smartphone is available in only Black shade and it will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting Wednesday, December 6 midnight.
Commenting on the launch, Shubhodhip Pal, Chief Operating Officer, Micromax Informatics said:
We understand that in the mid- premium range smartphones, consumers demand a complete package – a smartphone that has best in class cameras, screen that is large enough for content viewing, battery that doesn’t drain in a day and off course aesthetics that are head turner.
We truly believe that Infinity Pro is that package and our consumers will be delighted with the pricing as well. We are known to bring revolutionary products within the range of millions of Indians and this is another step in that direction. We are pleased that we are joining hands with Flipkart yet again as this would help us reach out to the young, hyper social consumers.
With Canvas Infinity Pro, we ushered in a smartphone revolution and with the successor of the iconic smartphone, we aim to continue our pursuits to breach barriers and reach newer heights in our bezel-less revolution.