The American Multinational Telecommunication company, Motorola have finally launched Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play in India at a price range of INR 13,999 and INR 11,999 respectively. You can avail the Moto G6 at Amazon exclusively while Moto G6 Play will be available on Flipkart.
The android phones can also be bought through Motorola Hub stores all over India. Motorola G6 is available in 4 stunning shades: Deep Indigo, Oyster Blush, Black and Silver colors while Motorola G6 Play is available in Indigo and Gold colors.
Coming to the Moto G6 specifications, it is powered by the 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU and exhibits a 5.7-inch screen with full-HD+ resolution with 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone gets 3GB/4GB optional for RAM and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Coming to the camera specifications, it gets a dual camera at the back with primary being 12 megapixel featuring 76-degree lens and f/1.8 aperture and secondary being 5 megapixels featuring 79-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture, both equipped with dual tone flash. It gets an 8 megapixel front camera with single LED flash.
Moto G6 is equipped with 32GB/64GB of internal storage which can be extended via microSD card. The smartphone is powered by 3000mAh battery with TurboCharge support. It gets 4G LTE, WI-Fi, USB Type-C and Bluetooth etc options in terms of connectivity and gets a fingerprint sensor at the front.
Moto G6 Price List
- 3GB RAM + 32GB Storage: INR 13,999
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage: INR 15,999
Moto G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D
- Curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto G6 Play is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 GPU and exhibits a 5.7-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio plus a panel for HD+ resolution. The smartphone gets 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage, which is expandable via microSD card) and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Moto G6 Play unlike Moto G6 gets a single camera at the back which measures 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture plus a single LED flash and a 8 megapixel front camera with LED flash. The smartphone is powered by 4000mAh battery with TurboCharge support and gets 4G LTE, WI-Fi, USB Type-C and Bluetooth etc as connectivity options.
Moto G6 Play Price List
- 3GB RAM + 32GB Storage: INR 11,999
Moto G6 Play Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937)
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF,f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 2 mics
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with Turbo charging