Motorola has launched a new smartphone under its ‘E’ series in India, the Moto E6s. The smartphone was earlier introduced as E6 Plus at the IFA last month. It comes in a pack with a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display. The Moto E6s is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. For optics, the phone gets a dual rear camera setup with a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera with LED flash. For the front, the smartphone gets an 8MP selfie camera.
The all-new Moto E6s gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a dedicated dual SIM slot and a microSD card slot. For backup performance, the smartphone comes in a pack with a 3000mAh battery. Also, the E6s gets a 3.5mm audio jack and it has a P2i water-repellent nano-coating.
Talking about the colour options, the phone is available in two shades: Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite. The smartphone is priced at INR 7,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting from September 23rd. There are some launch offers on the smartphone that includes INR 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers for Jio customers and Cleartrip vouchers worth INR 3000.
Moto E6s Specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+
- 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display with 420 nit brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm
- Weight: 149.7 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh removable battery with 10W charging