Motorola has officially launched the One Fusion+ in the Indian market. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Total Vision display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The all-new One Fusion+ is powered by the Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB of RAM and runs on Android 10 operating system.
For optics, the smartphone gets a quad rear camera setup. It has a 64MP primary rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. At the front, it gets a 16MP pop-up selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes in a pack with 5000mAh of battery that supports 18W Turbocharger with ultra-fast charging. The smartphone is available in two colour options: Moonlight White and Twilight Blue. It is priced at INR 16,999 for the 6GB RAM plus 128GB internal storage model while the mobile phone will go on sale on Flipkart from June 24, 2020.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision Display
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio and HDR10 Support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Storage up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Android 10 Operating System
- 64MP Primary Rear Camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm
- 8MP Ultra-Wide Rear Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm
- 5MP Macro Rear Sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm
- 2MP Rear Depth Sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm
- 16MP Front-Facing Camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Physical Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- 3.5mm Headset Jack, Single Loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh Battery with 18W TurboPower Charging