Nokia 1 Plus has been launched at the MWC 2019 for $99 (INR 7,000 approx). The only budget smartphone from the brand at MWC comes with a basic 5.3-inch display with 480×960 pixel resolution and runs on Android 9.0 Pie (Go Edition). The processing power comes from MediaTek MT6739W processor with Rogue GE8100 GPU while available RAM and internal memory are limited to 1GB and 8GB respectively.
Buyers can expand the internal memory and use the dual SIMs on the smartphone at the same time, ending the restriction that is seen on most phones with hybrid SIM slots. The battery measures 2500mAh and comes without any support for fast charging like most phones at this price point. The rear camera comes with an 8MP sensor and LED flash while the front comes with a 5MP camera.
The phone measures 8.55mm in thickness and offer 3.5mm audio jack for easy universal headphone support. Nokia 1 Plus comes with 4G VoLTE, NFC, USB on-the-go and Bluetooth 4.2 support. The phone comes in Red, Black and Blue shade while deliveries for the same will start from March 2019. The India launch period for the phone is unknown at the moment. Here are the complete details for the recently launched Nokia 1 Plus budget smartphone.
Nokia 1 Plus Specs
- 5.3-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739W 64-bit processor
- PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.04 x 70.4 x 8.55 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery