HMD Global has officially launched a new addition to their portfolio by the name Nokia 2.2 in India at a price tag of INR 6,999 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage variant, and INR 7,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage variant. The smartphone can be availed in Black and Steel colours from June 11 in India at every Nokia online and offline store in addition to the other official partners.
Powering the Nokia 2.2 is a 2.0GHz Helio A22 12nm processor paired with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie while packs a 3000mAh battery. It features a 5.71-inch HD+ TFT LCD display with a pixel resolution of 1520×720 pixels. The rear of the smartphone gets a polycarbonate finish while it supports a dedicated Google Assistant button on the left side.
The Nokia 2.2 has been equipped with a single 13MP rear camera with LED flash that supports AutoHDR and “Low light image fusion” features. The smartphone also features a 5MP selfie camera at the front with support for face recognition. The smartphone gets a design language inspired by its siblings Nokia 3.2 and Nokia 4.2, and gets Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS+ and GLONASS as the connectivity options.
Nokia 2.2 Specifications
- 5.71-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ TFT LCD
- 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22
- 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Dual SIM, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.96 x 70.56 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery