HMD Global has officially introduced the Nokia 2720 Flip 4G phone, which looks similar to the Nokia 2720 Fold that was introduced back in 2009. The all-new feature phone also gets an external screen for notifications. It gets a 2.8-inch main QVGA display and a 1.3-inch external display. The Nokia 2720 Flip phone looks stunning in terms of design.
Talking about the performance, it is powered by a 1.1GHz dual-core Qualcomm 205 processor with Adreno 304 GPU. The phone gets 512MB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage. The memory of the phone is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card. The phone has Kai operating system and supports dual SIM. For optics, the Nokia 2720 Flip gets a 2MP rear camera with LED flash.
The Nokia 2720 Flip 4G phone also comes with Google Assistant, plus it also supports 4G Volte and also has features like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with a WiFi hotspot and Bluetooth version 4.1. The phone gets a 1500mAh removable battery. Other than that, the 2720 Flip phone gets a 3.5mm audio jack with FM Radio and an LED flashlight. It is available in Black and Grey colours, and is priced at €89 (INR 7,000, approx.). The feature phone is expected to launch in India in the coming weeks.
Nokia 2720 Flip Specs
- Internal Display: 2.8-inch (240×320 pixels)
- External Display: 1.3-inch (240×240 pixels)
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform (MSM8905)
- Adreno 304 GPU, Dual SIM, KaiOS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, LED Flashlight
- Google Assistant
- Dimensions: 54.5 x 104.8 x 18.7mm (Closed)
- Dimensions: 54.5 x 192.7 x 11.6mm (Open)
- Weight: 118gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS , Micro USB (USB 2.0
- 1500mAh removable battery
Nokia 2720 Flip Colours