Nokia 3310 4G VoLTE was officially announced for China by parent brand HMD Global. Buyers will not be able to differentiate between 3G and 4G enabled Nokia 3310 by simply looking at the phone as Nokia has used the same hardware setup to fit in something more interesting than before.
The 4G VoLTE enabled model comes with single SIM support. Nokia is now using 1.5 GHz dual core processor and 256MB of RAM on their entry level phone. Internal storage is now also raised to 512MB, further providing expansion option of up to 64GB for buyers in China.
Nokia 3310 4G comes in just Fresh Blue and Deep Black shade. The phone weighs 88.1 grams and carries the same 13.35 mm of overall thickness. Rather than running on a Java based OS, Nokia 3310 now comes with YunOS 5.2.0 for more options as stock.
Hardware features like 2MP rear camera with flash remains identical to the 2G/3G model. Nokia 3310 4G comes with LED torch, 1200 mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB connectivity, MP3 player and Wi-Fi HotSpot option. It even comes with 3.5mm audio jack. No details regarding its pricing and official Indian launch were shared by HMD Global.
Nokia 3310 4G Specifications
- 2.4-inch (240 x 320 pixels)
- QVGA curved window colour display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- YunOS 5.2.0 | Single SIM
- 256MB RAM
- 512MB internal storage
- MicroSD card support up to 64GB
- LED torchlight
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 117 x 52.4 x 13.35 mm
- Weight: 88.1 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, MP3 player for music
- 4G VoLTE with WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- 1200 mAh battery
- 15 hours 2G talk time
- Up to 8 hours 3G talk time
- 5 hours 4G VoLTE talk time
- 15 days standby on 2G
- 12 days of standby on 3G & 4G