Nokia has recently announced its new mid-range Android One smartphone, the Nokia 5.3. It comes featured with a 6.55-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm chipset with Adreno 610 GPU. The Nokia 5.3 runs on Android 10 operating system while the mobile phone is available with up to 6GB of RAM.
For optics, the smartphone gets a quad rear camera setup. It gets a 13MP primary rear camera, a 5MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro sensor. At the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. Going by the design, the Nokia 5.3 gets a Nordic-inspired design. It has a tough polymer 3D frame that gets a scratch-resistant coating. The smartphone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
For battery performance, this mid-range smartphone comes in a pack with a 4000mAh battery with 10W charging. Nokia 5.3 is available in three colour options: Cyan, Charcoal, and Sand. The variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is priced at 189 Euros (INR 15,400 approximately). HMD Global has not yet revealed the price for the 6GB RAM variant.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
- 6.55-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ 20:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform
- Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs
- Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10, Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP wide-angle camera
- 2MP depth sensor
- 2MP for macro shots
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh with 10W charging