Last year on 10th May, HMD Global launched the Nokia 6.1 Android smartphone in India. The phone got a great response among the buyers. Initially, the phone was available only in 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage variant. After some time, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage option was also introduced in India.
The original starting price for the smartphone was INR 16,999, but after the recent price cut, the Nokia 6.1 can now be purchased at a starting price of INR 6,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. On the other hand, the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage model can be purchased at INR 9,999. Originally, this variant of the smartphone was launched with a price tag of INR 18,999.
The revised prices are not yet updated on the e-commerce websites Flipkart.com and Amazon.in but they are do reflecting on the official website of Nokia India.
The Nokia 6.1 comes featured with a 5.5-inch Full HD, 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). For optics, the phone has a 16MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera. It packs a 3000mAh battery which comes with fast charging support that can charge the phone up to 50% in 3 minutes.
Nokia 6.1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels), 2.5D curved glass display
- 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630
- 14nm Mobile Platform, Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.6mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C (2.0)
- 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging