HMD Global introduced the Nokia 8.1 in India in 2018. Both the 4GB RAM and the recently unveiled 6GB RAM variants of the smartphone received a price cut earlier this year. This time, the brand has once again slashed off the price of the 4GB variant while the price tag for the 6GB variant remains the same.
The customers can now buy the Nokia 8.1 with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage at a new price tag of INR 15,999. The smartphone has been subjected to a price cut of INR 4,000 from its previous price tag of NR 19,999.
The Nokia 8.1 4GB RAM variant was initially launched in the Indian market at INR 26,999. On the other hand, the 6GB RAM variant of the same is still available at a price tag of INR 22,999. The 4GB RAM variant of the smartphone is now available at Flipkart and Nokia e-Store with the new price tag.
Nokia 8.1 Specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness
- 96% NTSC Color Gamut, DCI-P3, 1500:1 Contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Fingerprint sensor, Weight: 180 grams
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, OIS
- 13MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8mm × 75.76mm × 7.97mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, Nokia OZO Stereo Audio recording
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3400mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging