HMD Global has recently announced its first mid-range 5G Android One smartphone, the Nokia 8.3. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.81-inch FHD+ screen with a punch-hole PureDisplay. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and gets a 120Hz refresh rate.
The all-new Nokia 8.3 5G gets powered with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G processor with a 7nm chipset with Adreno 620 GPU. For optics, the smartphone gets a quad rear camera setup. It gets a 64MP primary rear camera with dual-LED flash, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. There is also an action camera mode that gets ZEISS cinematic effects.
At the front, it has a 24MP selfie camera. Looking at the design traits of the Nokia 8.3, it features a Nordic premium design in polar night colour that is inspired by Arctic sky.
The smartphone is available in Polar Night colour only. It is priced at 599 Euros (INR 49,000 approximately) for 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant whereas the 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage model is priced at 649 Euros (INR 53,000 approximately).
Nokia 8.3 5G Specifications
- 6.81-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+
- 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs)
- Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 10, Single/Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, ZEISS Optics
- 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio receiver, OZO audio
- Dimensions: 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99mm
- Weight: 220 grams
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging