HMD Global has officially unveiled the Nokia 800 Tough rugged 4G phone with a waterproof body and military-grade durability. The phone comes featured with a 2.4-inch QVGA display while it gets a 1.1GHz dual-core Qualcomm 205 processor with Adreno 304 GPU. The phone is equipped with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card.
The Nokia 800 Tough phone supports Kai OS and comes with a Dual SIM setup. For optics, it has a 2MP rear camera with LED flash. This feature phone also comes with support for Google Assistant which will let you manage most of the features via voice commands.
The Nokia 800 Tough phone has got an IP68 rating which makes it waterproof and dustproof. It is even drop protected and will survive in extreme temperatures. The phone supports 4G VoLTE and can connect to WiFi plus it also supports Bluetooth version 4.1.
The feature phone comes in a pack with a 2100mAh battery. As far as the pricing is concerned, Nokia 800 Tough has been announced for €109 (INR 8,600 approximate) and it is expected to launch in India in the coming weeks.
Nokia 800 Tough Phone Specs
- 2.4-inch (240×320 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform (MSM8905)
- Adreno 304 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), Dual SIM, KaiOS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Loud Speaker (103 phons), Torch (198 lumens)
- Google Assistant
- Waterproof (IP68 – Up to 1.5m for 30 minutes)
- Dustproof, MIL-STD-810G certified
- Dimensions: 62.1 mm x 145.4 mm x 16.11 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS, Micro USB (USB 2.0
- 2100mAh battery