Nokia C1, the brand’s latest smartphone has been recently announced by HMD Global in Kenya at a price tag of 5,999 Kenyan Shilling (INR 4,180 approx.). The 3G smartphone will be available to the customers across the countries like Africa, the Middle East as well as APAC. The brand has officially rolled out the C1 with a traditional smartphone design which deceives the infinity display or a notch display.
Powering the Nokia C1 3G smartphone is a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone features a 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS display with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels while runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition. The C1 has been equipped with 1GB of RAM while the internal storage stands at 16GB and is expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card. The smartphone supports a dual SIM architecture while packs a 2500mAh removable battery.
Coming to the camera specifications, the Nokia C1 features a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus in addition to featuring a 5MP front camera with LED flash. The smartphone includes Micro-USB port and gets FM Radio as well as Google Assistant Button. There is no information on the availability of the smartphone in the Indian markets as of yet.
Commenting on the launch of Nokia C1, Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global said “Millions of consumers across markets in Africa, Middle East and APAC will upgrade from a feature phone to their first smartphone. Nokia C1 is a smartphone they can trust – bringing quality experiences at an affordable price with 3G connectivity.”
Nokia C1 Specifications
- 5.45-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 147.6 x 71.4 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 155g
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2500mAh removable battery