Nokia C2, the brand’s all-new Android GO smartphone has been recently announced by HMD Global. The smartphone is a successor to the Nokia C1 that was launched back in 2019 and gets a 5MP rear camera setup. The customers will be able to avail the Nokia C2 in Cyan and Black colour schemes while the official price tags have yet to be revealed.
Powering the smartphone is a 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor. The Nokia C2 features a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels and gets 1GB of RAM. The smartphone has been equipped with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie GO Edition while features an optional single and dual SIM architecture.
Coming to the camera specifications, the Nokia C2 has been equipped with a 5MP rear camera unit with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. In addition this, the smartphone has been equipped with a 5MP selfie camera. It offers WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB as connectivity options while packs a 2800mAh removable battery setup. The Nokia C2 has been equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack as well as gets a Google assistant button and FM Radio.
Nokia C2 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 161g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2800mAh removable battery