Nokia’s all new mid-range smartphone, X71 has been officially announced by HMD Global at an event in Taiwan. The smartphone features a Snapdragon 660 processor while features a 93% screen-to-body ratio. The Nokia X71 is available in Black Color and gets a price tag of NT$ 11,990 (INR 27,000 approx.). The smartphone will be available in the Taiwanese market from April 10 while there hasn’t been any confirmation of its launch in India as of yet.
Powering the Nokia X71 is an octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU mounted on it. It features 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Nokia X71 runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and packs a 3500mAh battery with fast-charging. The smartphone features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and gets a 6.3-inch full HD+ curved glass display with a resolution of 2316×1080 pixels.
Nokia X71 features a triple 48MP+8MP+5MP rear camera setup with a 16MP selfie camera with ZEISS optics. The smartphone exhibits a dual SIM architecture and gets Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C as the connectivity options.
Nokia X71 Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.3:9
- 2.5D curved glass display, 1:1400 contrast ratio
- 500 nits brightness, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs
- Adreno 512 GPU, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 6P lens, ZEISS optics
- 8MP 120° ultra-wide rear lens
- 5MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Fingerprint sensor, Weight: 180 grams
- Dimensions: 157.19×76.45×7.98mm
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- 3500mAh battery with 18W fast charging