ZTE is a smartphone manufacturer that is known for its game-centric phones. The company is all set to launch its latest gaming smartphone, the Nubia Red Magic 3 in India on June 17, and it will be exclusively available on Flipkart. The phone has already been introduced in China, and at the time of launch, the company assured the smartphone to launch in India in the coming weeks.
Now, Red Magic India has confirmed the launch in India via a tweet which says – “This Summer from the house of Nubia we bring to India ‘Red Magic 3’. COMING SOON”. Xiaomi recently also launched its Blackshark 2 gaming smartphone in India, which is priced at INR 39,999. Now it would be worth waiting to see how much price tag the Nubia Red Magic 3 would be getting in India.
Well, coming to the specifications of the smartphone, the Nubia Red Magic 3 will come with a 6.65-inch FHD+ HDR AMOLED display that has got 90Hz of refresh rate, which is now considered as a necessity for high-end gaming phones. The smartphone comes powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor with up to 12GB of RAM. The company also claims that it is the world’s first smartphone with an active cooling system that dramatically improves thermal performance.
For a better experience, the smartphone comes with an additional hardware switch that toggles “Red Magic Game Space 2.0”, which is a gaming-focused dashboard. This dashboard helps users to organize the games and launch them quickly, plus the user can also tune the performance settings and fan speeds. It also monitors temperature and usage stats in real time and blocks notifications for uninterrupted gaming, record in-game videos, and more.
For optics, the phone has got a 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor that offers 12MP output. At the front, it has a 16MP selfie camera. The phone has dual front-facing stereo speakers, DTS:X, and 3D sound technologies that will create a cinematic soundscape, with or without headphones. It comes in a pack with 5000mAh battery with 27W quick charging support, that provides an hour of gameplay with a 10-minute charge.
Nubia Red Magic 3 will be available in Black, Flame Red, Camouflage, and Red with Blue Gradient colours. The 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant cost 2899 yuan in China, which is INR 30,000 approximately, while the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage version cost 4299 yuan, which is approximately INR 44,600. The exact prices for India-spec variants will soon be known once the phone launches on June 17.
Nubia Red Magic 3 Specs
- 6.65-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9
- AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU, Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- LPDDR4x RAM with UFS 2.1 storage
- 1st Option: 6GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 2nd Option: 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 3rd Option: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 4th Option: 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Redmagic OS 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Weight: 215 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo front-facing speakers, DTS:X
- Dimensions: 171.7× 78.5x 9.65mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO )
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 27W fast charging