ZTE’s Nubia brand has launched their new gaming smartphone, the Red Magic 3S in India with a starting price tag of INR 35,999 for the 8GB RAM plus 128GB internal storage variant. This smartphone is an upgrade to the Red Magic 3 that was launched in India in June this year. Coming to the technical specifications of the smartphone, it gets a 6.65-inch FHD+ HDR AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone comes powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm processor with up to 12GB of RAM and features UFS 3.0 storage. It retains the active cooling system that uses liquid cooling technology along with an internal turbo fan with upgraded air inlet, that makes active cooling more efficient to dramatically improve thermal performance. It comes in a pack with a 5000mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
For optics, the smartphone gets a 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and a 16MP selfie camera at the front. The Nubia Red Magic 3S comes with dual front-facing stereo speakers, DTS:X, and 3D sound technologies that create a cinematic soundscape, with or without headphones. It gets a rear fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone gets USB-PD fast charging along with Bluetooth 5.0.
The Nubia Red Magic 3S will be available in two colour options – Mecha Silver and Cyber Shade. Along with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage option, there is an option of 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, which comes priced at INR 47,999. The smartphone will go on sale in the Indian market through Flipkart starting from October 21st.
Nubia Red Magic 3S Specs
- 6.65-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9
- AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz
- 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Redmagic OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo front-facing speakers, DTS:X
- Dimensions: 171.7× 78.5x 9.65mm
- Weight: 215 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 27W QC4.0, USB-PD fast charging