Redmi K20 Pro is Coming Soon to India: Xiaomi and OnePlus have been at each other’s throats when it comes to offering flagships smartphones with noteworthy features and competitive prices. OnePlus recently launched their all-new flagship smartphone OnePlus 7 Pro a few days back and immediately after its launch, Xiaomi congratulated them with a little teaser of their upcoming tech savvy flagship smartphone, the Redmi K20 Pro, specifically made to compete with the former.
Xiaomi after disregarding several speculations of launching the flagship smartphone in India by any other name, the brand is all set to use the same name for their Flagship Killer 2.0. The brand has put up several hoardings of their smartphone adjacent to every OnePlus 7 Pro hoarding in what seems to be Gurgaon, taking the “supposed rivalry” to another level.
The hoardings specify Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone to be launched as Redmi K20 Pro in India as well. Trolling OnePlus for using the very famous Tony Stark as their brand ambassador, the brand has put up their Indian launch tagline as “Starkly Superior to the Latest One”.
For recalling your memory, the Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor paired with Adreno 640 GPU while runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It features 6.39-inch OLED full HD+ notch-less display with a pixel resolution of 2340×1080 and gets a triple rear camera architecture with a 48MP Sony IMX586 primary camera, a secondary 13MP super-wide-angle sensor, and a third 8MP telephoto lens. Xiaomi recently unveiled the complete price list of the Redmi K20 Pro in China, while the smartphone is expected to get more or less similar pricing in the Indian market.
Redmi K20 Pro Price List in China
- 6GB+64GB: 2499 Yuan (INR 25,200)
- 6GB+128GB: 2599 Yuan (INR 26,200)
- 8GB+128GB: 2799 Yuan (INR 28,200)
- 8GB+256GB: 2999 Yuan (INR 30,200)
Redmi K20 Pro Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display
- 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging