OnePlus 11 Makes Official Debut – Full Tech Specs and Price List
OnePlus has announced the OnePlus 11, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in China. It has a 6.7″ 2.75 D flexible screen with 2K resolution. It comes with a Samsung LTPO 3.0 panel with a variable refresh rate of 1 to 120Hz, and Dolby Vision support. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC powers the phone, which supports up to 16GB LPDDR5X RAM and up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
The phone contains ultra-high-performance graphite. The redesigned heat dissipation path is 92% more efficient than graphene. The phone now has a new black hole-inspired design. The Endless Black model uses the 4th-gen of silk glass. The idea behind the 4th-gen silk glass is to provide a feel that is like real silk.
In collaboration with AAC, it employs the world’s first bionic vibrating motor. The only Android motor with a volume greater than 600 mm3. The first full-phase magnetic circuit technology detects two vibrations at the same time.
The OnePlus 11 is also said to be the world’s first phone to feature a custom Graphics Engine. This will ensure a high frame rate and native image quality, ushering in a new era of mobile gaming. No matter what frame rate the original game supports, it will optimize it up to 120fps.
The phone has a 50MP main camera with a Sony IMX890 sensor. OIS support, a 32MP IMX709 2x telephoto camera for better portraits, and a 416% increase in light input. A 48MP ultra-wide camera with an IMX581 sensor is also available for macro photography.
The OnePlus 11 has a 5000mAh battery with 100W fast charging support. The claimed charging time is 10 minutes for 50% and 25 minutes for a full charge.
The OnePlus 11 costs 3999 yuan (US$ 580 / Rs 48,095 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB model, 4399 yuan (US$ 438 / Rs 52,895 approx.) for the 16GB + 256GB model, and 4899 yuan (US$ 711 / Rs/ 58,905 approx.) for the top-end 16GB + 512GB model.
It is now available for pre-order and will go on sale in China on January 9th. On February 7th, we will get to know the global and Indian prices.
OnePlus 11 Specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 2.75D flexible curved AMOLED
- LTPO 3.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate display, HDR 10+
- Dolby Vision, up to 1300 nits peak brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (in China) / OxygenOS 13 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- 48MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX581 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 3.5cm macro
- 32MP RGBW (telephoto) 2x optical zoom, Sony IMX709 sensor
- LED flash, Hasselblad camera system
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging