Oppo Find X Officially Unveiled: An iPhone X like bezel-less display seems to be every other mobile manufacturer’s forte today and actually launching something more innovative than that seems to be the newest trend.
Oppo, after so many rumors have finally launched its flagship smartphone by the name Find X at its official event in Louvre, Paris. The major dramatic turn this time with the launch are the pop-up selfie and rear camera modules.
Oppo Find X has been launched with a price tag of 999 Euros (INR 79,000 approx.). The smartphone will be available in two stunning shades of Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue colors that depicts a gradient effect. It will be launching in India on July 12 and will be available on sale in August.
Coming to the specifications, the Find X is powered by 2.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm processor with Adreno 630 GPU and exhibits a 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and a 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
The smartphone gets 8 GB of RAM with 256 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1. Coming to the pop up camera, it gets a dual rear camera set up with primary being 16 megapixels with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture plus secondary being 20 megapixels with f/2.2 aperture and AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology that can identify 800 scenes.
Oppo Find X gets a 25 megapixels selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is powered by 3,730mAh (typical) / 3645mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC flash charge fast charging and gets 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C as connectivity options.
Find X is equipped with 3D face unlock that scans cans 15,000 facial points with structured Light technology. It is the first ever smartphone to have get a 93.8% screen-to-body ratio and those innovative camera pop ups are actually impressive and out of the box.
OPPO Find X Specifications
- 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- Panoramic Arc display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
- Secondary 20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction
- Dimensions: 156.7 mm × 74.3 mm × 9.4 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,730mAh (typical) / 3645mAh (minimum) battery
- VOOC flash charge fast charging
- Price: 999 Euros (INR 79,000 approx.)