Oppo recently introduced Reno Z, the all-new smartphone under the Reno series. The phone looks pretty good with a 6.4-inch full HD+ AMOLED water-drop notch display, unlike the no-notch display in rest of the Reno smartphones.
Oppo Reno Z is also the company’s first smartphone to be powered by MediaTek’s latest Helio P90 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and comes with a strange combination of 6GB RAM with 256GB of internal storage, and 8GB of RAM with 128GB of storage.
For Optics, the phone has got a 48MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF, and the Reno Z comes equipped with a 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture. The front camera sits inside the notch and is of 32MP. The phone comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner. Other features include a 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, along with Dolby Atmos speakers.
The phone has got Dual 4G Volte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, and also USB type-C. The smartphone features a 4035mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. Colour options in which the Oppo Reno Z would be available are Purple, Jet Black, White, and new Coral Orange.
The phone is priced at 2499 yuan, which is approximately INR 25,300. Reno Z is available for pre-order and will go on sale in China starting from 6th June. The smartphone is expected to launch in India in the coming weeks.
Oppo Reno Z Specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels)
- Full HD+19:5:9 AMOLED HDR display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P90 12nm processor
- Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A75 CPUs
- IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU, Dual SIM
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 5MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4035mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging