Oppo will be announcing its all-new Reno series on April 10, 2019. Certain renders of the smartphone series surfaced a few days ago and now an official retailer in China has leaked a new set of renders. The smartphone features a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen without a notch and has been equipped with a pop-out selfie camera. The Oppo Reno will be made available in Aurora Green, Pink, Nebula and Thunder Black colours. There hasn’t been any confirmation on the price tag as of yet.
Coming to the other specifications, it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor with Adreno 616 GPU mounted on top of it. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 while packs a 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The new series will feature a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels.
Oppo Reno gets a dual rear camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and a secondary 5MP camera. It also features a 16MP selfie camera with LED flash and gets an in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo Reno is expected to be available in 2 variants: 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage.
Oppo Reno Specs (Expected)
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU, Dual SIM
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.6×74.3×9.0mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging