Realme has launched their all-new value for money smartphone, Realme C2, a successor to the Realme C1 which was launched last year. The new budget smartphone will be available for sale at Flipkart India and Realme online stores from May 15th at a price tag of INR 5,999 for the 2GB RAM variant equipped with 16GB internal storage and INR 7,999 for 3GB RAM variant getting 32GB internal storage. For the Jio users, the brand is also offering benefits of INR 5300 as an introductory launch offer.
The Realme C2 features a 6.1-inch Dewdrop 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and gets a ColorOS that has been based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The smartphone gets face-unlock feature while the fingerprint sensor has been given a miss.
The Realme C2 is powered by 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor and gets PowerVR GE8320 GPU on top. It gets a dual rear 13MP+2MP camera setup and has been equipped with a 5MP front camera. The smartphone gets a dual SIM architecture and runs on a 4000mAh battery. It gets a smudge-free rear panel and gets WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB with OTG as connectivity options.
Realme C2 Specs
- 6.1-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) 19.5:9
- Dewdrop 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Color OS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM, Face unlock
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 2MP Secondary rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with a 1.12μm pixel size
- Dimensions: 154.3×73.7×8.5mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB with OTG
- 4000mAh (typical) built-in battery