Along with the Realme X, the brand also launched a special edition model known as Realme X Master Edition. The smartphone will go on sale in China starting from May 20 with a price tag of 1899 Yuan (INR 19,400). The special edition model has been designed by Naoto Fukasawa, who is a very popular Japanese industrial designer, author, and educator.
The Master Edition is available in 2 colours: Onion and Garlic White. The phone looks extraordinary as it comes with a unique pattern on the rear panel. In terms of technical specifications, the special edition model is exactly similar to the standard model of the Realme X smartphone.
The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor and is available in a single variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Realme X Master Edition comes with a dual rear camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and a 5MP secondary camera. The smartphone comes with a 16MP pop-up front camera with a Sony IMX471 sensor which can launch itself in 0.74 seconds. The Master Edition comes packed with a 3765mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Realme X Master Edition Specs
- 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU, Dual SIM
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) VOOC 3.0 fast charging