Realme is all set to launch their new flagship smartphone Realme X on May 15, 2019, in China. Ahead of the smartphone’s launch, the company has shared its official images over the internet. The smartphone features a no-notch display while gets a pop-up selfie camera on the top.
The live images of Realme X suggest two colour options to be available for the smartphone: Punk Blue and Steam White. The smartphone also features a gradient design at the back with an “S-Shaped” curve. In addition to the Realme X, the brand will also unveil the Realme X Youth Edition (Lite) in China which is currently available in India as the Realme 3 Pro.
Powering the smartphone would be a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 or 730 processor. The Realme X is expected to run on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0, and the phone will get an in-display fingerprint sensor. Realme X packs a 3700mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging, and the upcoming phone will feature a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
The smartphone will be available in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants with an internal storage of 64GB and 128GB respectively. Realme X will get a dual rear camera architecture with a 48MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera. The smartphone will also feature a 16MP pop-up selfie camera at the front.
Realme X Specs (Rumored)
- 6.5-inch (2340×1080 pixels) screen
- Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa Core SoC
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM, Weight: 191 grams
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3700mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum)
- VOOC 3.0 fast charging