Realme has launched an all-new addition to the Realme 3 series, the Realme 3i at a price tag of INR 7,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage version and INR 9,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. The smartphone features an 88.3% screen-to-body ratio while can be availed in the market in Diamond Blue, Diamond Black, and Diamond Red colours from July 23 at Flipkart India as well as Realme.com.
Powering the Realme 3i is an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 processor that has been mated to 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The smartphone features a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) while packs a 4230mAh battery.
The Realme 3i gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and gets a dual rear camera architecture with 13MP primary sensor and a secondary 2MP camera for portrait shots. The smartphone features a Chroma Boost technology to capture better low-light pictures. It also features a 13MP selfie camera and gets WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, and GPS as connectivity options.
Realme 3i Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 HD+
- IPS display with 450 nits brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor
- Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs
- 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) based on ColorOS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4230mAh battery