The Realme 5 Pro Android smartphone has been officially launched in India with a starting price tag of INR 13,999. The smartphone comes equipped with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ dewdrop notch display and gets Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The Realme 5 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 712 10nm SoC processor with up to 8GB of RAM and runs on Android 9 (Pie) operating system with ColourOS 6.0.
The smartphone comes equipped with a quad rear camera setup which consists of a 48MP primary rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.79 aperture with AI scene recognition, an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2MP sensor for 4cm macro shots. The front of the phone gets a 16MP selfie camera which has Sony IMX471 sensor.
Coming to the design of the phone, it gets a plastic back with a holographic finish and the company has also used a nano-mirror technique texture. The smartphone is splash resistant and it also comes with Hyperboost 2.0 with touch boost and frame boost for enhanced touch control and frame rate while gaming.
The backup performance of the phone is handled by a 4035mAh battery which comes in support with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The smartphone will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com starting from September 4. Along with the Pro variant, the company has also launched the Realme 5, which is the standard variant of the smartphone. It is available with a starting price tag of INR 9,999.
Variant-Wise Price List
- 3GB+64GB – INR 13,999
- 6GB+64GB – INR 14,999
- 8GB+128GB – INR 16,999
Realme 5 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157×74.2×8.9mm
- Weight: 184 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dirac HD sound
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4035mAh battery (typical) / 3950mAh (minimum)
- VOOC 3.0 fast charging