Recently, Realme India CEO Madhav Seth, answering the questions of Realme fans confirmed that the much-awaited smartphone Realme X will be launched in India in the second half of 2019, which starts from July. As the phone is already introduced in China, fans were asking about its India launch which is now confirmed.
Going by the display, the phone comes in a pack with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.2% screen-to-body ratio. The smartphone comes powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor with up to 8GB of RAM and Android Pie operating system with ColorOS 6. The Realme X smartphone features a sixth-generation in-display fingerprint scanner.
For Optics, the phone has a 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, AI scene recognition along with a 5MP secondary rear camera. For the front, it has got a 16MP pop-up camera. The battery of the phone is 3765mAh with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
The brand’s CEO Madhav Seth also revealed that the phone will be priced in between INR 18,000 and INR 20,000 for the Indian market. In China, the base version of the phone costs 1499 Yuan (INR 15,300 approximately) which offers 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage. The top version of the phone costs 1799 yuan (INR 18,400 approximately) for 8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
Realme X Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU, Dual SIM
- 4GB/6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) VOOC 3.0 fast charging