The latest flagship smartphone by Realme, the X2 Pro has been finally launched in India with a starting price tag of INR 29,999. It is powered by the Snapdragon 855+ processor with up to 12GB of RAM. The smartphone is featured with a 6.55-inch FHD+ display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. The refresh rate of the X2 Pro is quite impressive as it is 90Hz along with a 135Hz touch sampling rate. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1.
The optics of the smartphone are taken cared by the quad rear camera setup that includes a 64MP primary rear camera which has Samsung GW1 sensor, an 8MP 115-degree ultra-wide-angle lens that is capable of shooting 2.5cm macro shots, a 13MP telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom, and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 16MP selfie camera at the front. The Realme X2 Pro also has a 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, that comes with G3.0 in-display fingerprint scanner.
The all-new X2 Pro comes featured with a 4000mAh battery which gets support for 50W SuperVooC FlashCharge fast charging technology that can charge the smartphone up to 60% in 15 minutes and 100% in 35 minutes. Along with the standard variant of the smartphone, the company has also launched the Pro Master edition that has been created by renowned Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa. It has a frosted glass logo and the master signature design on the back.
The smartphone will be available in 2 colour options: Lunar White, and Neptune Blue. The 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant of the smartphone is priced at INR 29,999. On the other hand, the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage version costs INR 33,999. The Master edition of the smartphone is priced at INR 34,999 for the top-end specifications and it is also available in 2 colours: Maroon and Grey.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
- 6.55-inch (1080×2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio
- Fluid AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz
- 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS, Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 13MP Telephoto lens with 1/3.4″ sensor, 1μm pixel size, f/2.5 aperture for up to 20x hybrid zoom, 2.5cm macro
- 8MP 115° 1/3.13″ ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 960fps slow-motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161×75.7×8.7mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum)
- 50W (10W/5A) SuperVOOC fast charging