Realme has officially announced its latest flagship smartphone, the X2 Pro at an event in China with a starting price tag of 2699 yuan (INR 27,200). The smartphone comes featured with a 6.55-inch FHD+ display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. It has got a 90Hz refresh rate and 135Hz touch sampling rate. The smartphone comes powered with Snapdragon 855+ processor with up to 12GB RAM and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system with ColorOS.
For optics, the smartphone has a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64MP primary rear camera which has Samsung GW1 sensor, an 8MP 115-degree ultra-wide-angle lens that is capable of shooting 2.5cm macro shots, a 13MP telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom, and a 2MP depth sensor.
At the front, the Realme X2 Pro gets a 16MP selfie camera. The all-new smartphone has got a 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. In terms of security, the device is equipped with a G3.0 in-display fingerprint scanner that unlocks the phone in just 0.23 seconds.
The smartphone has got a 4000mAh battery with 50W SuperVooC Flash Charge fast charging that can charge the smartphone up to 60% in 15 minutes and 100% in 35 minutes. Along with the Pro variant of the smartphone, there is a Pro Master Edition, which has been created by the well-known Japanese designer, Naoto Fukasawa. It has a frosted glass, logo, and master signature design on the back.
The Realme X2 Pro Master edition is available in two colour options: red, and grey. It is equipped with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, which comes priced at 3299 Yuan (INR 33,200 approximately). The standard model of the Realme X2 Pro is also available in two colours: blue and white.
Variant-Wise Price List
- 6GB+64GB: 2699 Yuan (INR 27,200)
- 8GB+128GB: 2899 Yuan (INR 29,200)
- 12GB+256GB: 3299 Yuan (INR 33,200)
Realme X2 Pro Specs
- 6.55-inch (1080×2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio
- Fluid AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz
- 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS, Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 13MP Telephoto lens with 1/3.4″ sensor, 1μm pixel size, f/2.5 aperture for up to 20x hybrid zoom, 2.5cm macro
- 8MP 115° 1/3.13″ ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 960fps slow-motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161×75.7×8.7mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum)
- 50W (10W/5A) SuperVOOC fast charging