Among a number of smartphones hitting the market, Samsung has also launched a new mid-range smartphone by the name Galaxy A10s in the Indian market on August 27, 2019. The newbie has joined the existing A-series of smartphones. The Galaxy A10s is a revised version of the already existing Galaxy A10. The new A10s model is a bit different from its predecessor as the former has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner which the latter does not have.
About the launch the Director of Mobile Business to Samsung India, Aditya Babbar said, “As a global technology leader, we are committed to providing meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A10s has been developed for Indian millennials who are looking for a great display, superior camera, long-lasting battery and fingerprint scanner. Galaxy A10s is a complete package of great looks and top performance.”
The smartphone will go on sale in India starting from August 28, 2019, via all the online platforms and offline platforms throughout the country like Samsung Opera House along with other e-Shopping sites.
The Galaxy A10s is being offered in four colour options which are Blue, Red, Black, and Green. It is being offered in two variants where the first variant has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage priced at INR 9,499 and the second variant has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, and it is available with a price tag of INR 10,499.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery