A new edition to the mid-range Galaxy A series, the Samsung Galaxy A20 has been officially announced by the brand in Russia today. It is the first smartphone to be introduced after the official launch of its siblings Galaxy A10, A30 and A50. The Galaxy A20 gets a price tag of 13990 rubles (INR 15,000 approx.) and the smartphone is available in Russia starting today.
The latest addition to the Galaxy A series, the Galaxy A20 is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7884 processor and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It packs up a 4,000mAh battery and features a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V waterdrop notch display with a resolution of 1560×720 pixels. The smartphone gets 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 features a dual rear 13MP+5MP camera setup with f/1.9 aperture and f/2.2 aperture respectively. It also supports an 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It gets Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS as connectivity options while supports a dual SIM architecture. Galaxy A20 is expected to be launched in India on April 10, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specs
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+
- Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 processor
- Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 158.4m x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
- Price: 13990 rubles (INR 15,000 approx.)