After the official unveiling at the MWC 2019, the Samsung Galaxy A30 has been officially launched in India at a price tag of INR 16,990. Being considered as the coolest new action smartphone, it gets a dual rear camera setup and allows you to shoot life-size videos with 123° Ultra-wide lens. The multi-tasking smartphone can be availed in Blue, Black and Red colour options. The smartphone will go on sale in India starting March 2, 2019.
Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and is powered by a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The smartphone gets 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy A30 packs a 16MP+5MP rear camera with a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 can be bought in India with 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage, expandable via micro SD card up to 512GB. Samsung has not launched the 3GB+32GB variant in India. It gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3D arc design and gets Samsung Pay as a digital wallet.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI, Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP ultra-wide angle rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor (at the back)
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging