Samsung has recently unveiled its Galaxy A31 Android smartphone. This latest smartphone under the A-series comes featured with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU. The Samsung Galaxy A31 features up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM while the mobile phone runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0.
For optics, the Galaxy A31 gets a quad rear camera setup. It has a 48MP primary rear camera, an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro camera. At the front, it has a 20MP selfie camera. The hardware of the smartphone is made up of a glasstic body with a dual-tone finish. The smartphone gets a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots. It comes in a pack with a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C.
The smartphone will come featured with an in-display fingerprint scanner and it gets a 3.5mm audio jack along with Dolby Atmos. The all-new Samsung Galaxy A31 will come in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red and Prism Crush White colours. The brand has not revealed the price of the smartphone yet.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 2x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz
- 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging