In addition to the Samsung Galaxy A71, the brand has also unveiled the Galaxy A51 in Vietnam at a price tag of 7,990,000 VND (INR 24,500 approx.). The smartphone will be available to the customers for pre-orders on December 16, 2019, while will go on sale at the offline stores from December 27, 2019. There is no official confirmation on the availability of the smartphone in India as of yet.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. The smartphone gets 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage while the customers can also avail the smartphone in an optional 6GB and 8GB of RAM with an internal storage of 128GB, expandable via a microSD card.
The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor mated to a Mali-G72 GPU. It features a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging while runs on Samsung One UI 2.0 powered by Android 10.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 features a 48MP+12MP+5MP+5MP quad rear camera architecture while the smartphone has been further equipped with a 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. The A51 features a Dolby Atmos surround sound technology and gets a dual SIM architecture.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specs
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Processor
- Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging