Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus has been officially launched in India @ INR 25,990. The brand is using 6 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 18.5:9 ratio and 2.5D curved glass for this flagship A-Series smartphone.
Those looking for high end processor may get disappointed with Samsung as they are using Snapdragon 450 with Adreno 506 GPU. Galaxy A6+ is available in only one variant in India with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The phone comes with dual SIM support and 256GB expandable memory support through microSD. Samsung offer Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Available shade options for A6+ includes Black, Blue, Lavender and Gold. Buyers will get 16MP, f/1.7 aperture primary camera with 5MP secondary option for bokeh effect. Front camera used on A6+ is 24MP and both ends are offered with LED flash for great low light shots.
It weighs too much at 191 grams while overall thickness is quite good at 7.9mm. Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE and NFC makes this device a fully loaded option for everyday use. Samsung even offers 3500 mAh of battery for long usage hours.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Specs
- 6-inch (1080 x 2220 pixels) FHD+
- Super AMOLED 18.5: 9 Infinity
- 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450
- 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM | Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture,LED flash
- 5MP secondary rear camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 160.2 mm x 75.7 mm x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), HT40
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, ANT+, NFC, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- 3500mAh battery