Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy A60 in China and Hong Kong. The new edition to the Galaxy A-series features an Infinity-O LCD display and exhibits a triple rear camera setup. The smartphone has been launched in China in 3 colours while gets a price tag of 1999 yuan (INR 20,800 approx.).
Powering the Samsung Galaxy A60 is a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU mounted on top. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI and gets a 3500mAh battery with fast charging. Galaxy A60 is equipped with a 6.3-inch full HD+ Infinity-O LCD display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy A60 features 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB. The smartphone gets a triple rear camera setup with a 32MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, a secondary 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture. Galaxy A60 features a 16MP punch-hole selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, and the phone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A60 Specs
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Full HD+ Infinity-O LCD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675
- Adreno 612 GPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP rear depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- VHT80, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging