Samsung has officially introduced its first A-series 5G smartphone by the name Galaxy A90. Powering the smartphone is a Snapdragon 855 processor that has been mated to Qualcomm’s X50 modem for 5G connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 gets a price tag of 899,800 won (INR 53,400 approx.) while will be available for sale in Korean markets from September 4, 2019. The brand is expected to roll it out in other markets shortly though the 5G smartphone is highly unlikely to be launched in India since there is no 5G connectivity yet in the country.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. The snapdragon 855 processor features an Adreno 640 GPU mounted on it. The smartphone gets an optional 6GB and 8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. The Galaxy A90 gets a dual SIM architecture while runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
The brand has equipped the smartphone with a 4500mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging and gets an in-display fingerprint sensor. The smartphone gets a 48MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera architecture while features a 32MP selfie camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specs
- 6.7-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- Max 2.84GHz + 2.42Ghz + 1.8GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Expandable memory with microSD (Up to 512GB / 6GB RAM version only)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI, Single / Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- USB Type-C audio,
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) VHT80 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging