After launching the Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M21, Samsung has now introduced the Galaxy M11 smartphone under its M series. It comes featured with a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O LCD display that gets a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor but its chipset has not been revealed yet.
The smartphone features up to 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card. The Galaxy M11 runs on the OneUI interface which is most probably based on the Android 10 operating system.
For optics, the M11 smartphone is equipped with the triple rear camera setup. It sports a 13MP primary rear camera, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. At the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera that is housed in a punch-hole. The smartphone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and has a 3.5mm audio jack.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy M11 will come in a pack with a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. The smartphone will be available in three colour options: Black, Metallic Blue, and Violet. The price and availability details for the smartphone are yet-to-be-known while it is expected to go on sale via online and offline stores in the UAE in the coming days.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specs
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD TFT display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OneUI based on Android OS
- Dual SIM + dedicated microSD slot
- 13MP f/1.8 primary camera
- 5MP f/2.2 115-degree ultra-wide rear camera
- 2MP f/2.4 depth camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Physical fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimension: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) battery; 15W charging