Samsung has launched its Galaxy M21 smartphone in India with a starting price tag of INR 12,999. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display. The Galaxy M21 is powered by the latest Exynos 9611 10nm chipset with up to 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and gets Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
For optics, the smartphone gets a triple rear camera setup. It features a 48MP primary rear camera, an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. At the front, it has a 20MP selfie camera. The Galaxy M21 is available in two colour options: Midnight Blue and Raven Black.
The smartphone has a plastic body that packs a huge 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C. The Samsung Galaxy M21 is priced at INR 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant. The price for the variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage will be announced at a later stage.
The Galaxy M21 smartphone will go on sale on Amazon starting from March 23rd. It also features Dolby Atmos technology, a rear fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 420nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611
- 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) Storage
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 188 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging