Samsung has launched the Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone in India at a starting price tag of INR 38,999. It comes in a pack with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity O-display. It is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC with 10nm chipset and Mali G72MP18 GPU. It runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0.
For optics, the Galaxy Note 10Lite comes featured with the triple rear camera setup. It has a 12MP primary camera with OIS, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto camera. At the front, it has a 32MP punch-hole camera. The smartphone features the signature Bluetooth S Pen with air commands. It also has a defence-grade security platform, Samsung Knox – that protects users data against any tampering.
The battery performance of the Note10 Lite is handled by a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging. The smartphone is available in three colour options: Aura Black, Aura Glow, and Aura Red. It is priced at INR 38,999 for 6GB RAM variant and INR 40,999 for 8GB RAM variant. The internal storage for both the RAM options remains the same at 128GB. The pre-bookings for the smartphone are already open and it will go on sale from February 3 across major retail stores, online stores and samsung.com.
Galaxy Note10 Lite Specs
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels)
- Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810
- Quad 2.7GHz + Quad 1.7GHz 10nm processor
- Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS
- 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 199grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging