The South Korean smartphone giant held an event in New York on August 7, 2019, where it announced not just one but two smartphones, one of them namely Samsung Galaxy Note10. The company continued to amaze its customers with the Galaxy S10 series for a long time and now the brand is ready to woo the smartphone business with the extraordinary specifications that its new product possesses.
The smartphone is loaded with features that are usually experienced in a laptop and also packed with the camera specifications of a DSLR. The Samsung Galaxy Note10 has been launched with a price tag of $950 (INR 67,300, approx.) in the US.
The Galaxy Note10 is now available for pre-booking on the company’s official website and other US carriers. If you purchase the Note 10 through the official Samsung (US) portal before August 23, 2019, irrespective of the place that you belong to, the company will be giving you a $100 gift card.
As far as the Indian market is concerned, Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 10 in India on August 20 and the smartphone will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart starting from August 22. It will also be available at the offline stores at a later stage.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Specs
- 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display
- 401ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Processor (Option 1): Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- Processor (Option 2): Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz) with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 3.0), Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS
- 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS
- 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- DepthVision Camera
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers and earphones tuned by AKG
- Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology, USB Type-C audio
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, RGB light sensor
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor, Acceleration Sensor
- Dimensions: 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE / 5G (Note10+), Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz)
- VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5
- GPS with GLONASS, NFC, MST, USB Type-C
- 3,500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare