Samsung has launched the new Galaxy On6 in India for INR 14,490. The impressively packed device comes with a 5.6-inch, Super AMOLED infinity display. Buyers can choose between two available shades, Blue and Black.
The phone is available exclusively at Flipkart and Samsung Shop. It uses a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor and Mali T830 GPU for a class-leading multimedia experience. Samsung offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with this phone.
The rear camera used here is a 13MP sensor with LED flash while front comes with a standard 8MP unit carrying a soft LED flash. The phone weighs 153 grams while overall thickness stays 8.2mm. A 3000 mAh battery help users enjoy uninterrupted browsing and calling experience.
The fingerprint sensor is placed right under the rear camera. The phone runs Android Oreo out of the box and offers important features like 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2 and 3.5mm audio jack.
Samsung Galaxy On6 Specifications
- 5.6 inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD Plus
- Super AMOLED 18.5:9 Infinity 2.5D, curved glass display
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual SIM
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 70.2 mm x 149.3 mm × 8.2 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery