After the launch of the Galaxy Note10 Lite, Samsung has launched the Galaxy S10 Lite in India with a price tag of INR 39,999. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity O-display. It is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Galaxy S10 Lite runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0.
The optics of the smartphone gets a triple rear camera setup. It has a primary rear camera of 48MP with Super Steady OIS, a secondary 5MP rear camera with a macro lens and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens. At the front, it gets a 32MP punch-hole camera with f/2.2 aperture. For battery performances, the S10 lite gets a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W Super Fast Charging.
The Galaxy S10 Lite gets an in-display fingerprint scanner and also comes with face recognition. It is available in three colour options: Prism White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue. The smartphone will go on sale on Flipkart, Samsung India website and offline retail stores from February 4th while the pre-orders for the smartphone will start from 2 PM today.
Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels)
- Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Adreno 640 GPU, Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM, Weight: 186g
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS
- 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP macro camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging