Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Price List in India Officially Revealed: After unveiling the all-new Galaxy S20 series at the ‘Galaxy Unpacked’ event in San Francisco, Samsung has now officially started accepting pre-bookings for the S20, S20+, and the S20 Ultra in the Indian market.
As per the official website of Samsung India, all three S20 models are available in a single 128GB internal storage option. It is expected that the brand will introduce more RAM and storage options in the coming months. Here is the official price list of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series in India.
Galaxy S20 Series Price List in India
- S20 8GB+128GB: INR 66,999
- S20 Plus 8GB+128GB: INR 73,999
- S20 Ultra 12GB+128GB: INR 92,999
Galaxy S20 Colour Options in India
- S20: Cosmic Gray and Cloud Blue
- S20 Plus: Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black. Cloud Blue
- S20 Ultra: Cosmic Gray
The pre-bookings are now open on the brand’s official website while the smartphones will roll out starting from March 6, 2020. For the Indian market, all three models under the S20 series are expected to come powered by the Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor instead of the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm processor available in some of the countries. The Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra are available with the following launch offers:
- Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra pre-bookings get Galaxy Buds+ at the discounted price of INR 1,999
- Galaxy S20 pre-bookings get Galaxy Buds+ at the discounted price of INR 2,999
- No-Extra-Cost EMI (3, 6, 9, 12 months) starting at INR 5,583
- Low-Cost EMI (12, 18, 24 months) starting at INR 3,153
- Up to INR 48,100 exchange offer on old phones
- Protect your phone from Accidental/Liquid Damage with “Samsung Care+” at INR 1,999.